Monday, January 18, 2010

Travel Update

Just as I drifted off into a deep sleep I had an email from Eric saying they were eating Belgium waffles around 1:30 am.  It made me quite envious.  Those waffles just melt in your mouth.

And while I went back to sleep dreaming of waffles Eric emailed again in Frankfort.  They had been up about 24 hours already.  They arrived safely in Frankfort but had to wait in a long line at the gate.  He emailed a few times asking me to pray specifically that they'd get through security in time to make the flight.

Isn't it cool how God wakes us up just in time to pray?  I waited this time to fall back asleep.  I didn't want to dream about long lines in Germany.

Just before 4 am I received one last email saying they were on the plane waiting to take off for Chicago.  Luke and Eric were bumped up to business class for this looooooong flight so I am hoping that means lots of rest.  Once on the ground in KC they are not allowed to sleep or have jet lag until they've told me every detail of their trip and shown me all their pictures.  ;) (I'm sort of kidding)

They should arrive in Chicagoland around 1 pm ish.  KC around 5:30 ish.  (sorry for the CO crew! I don't have their itinerary but I think they are all booked on the same flights until Chicago)

- Eric's wife

No comments:

Post a Comment