Friday, January 1, 2010

The Schmidt family




The picture to the upper left is of my family still at home. From upper left, Angie, Luke, (lower) Jacob and Ben. The bottom picture is one of my granddaughter Isabel, Ben and part of Jacob. Isabel is my daughter Jacqie's little 2 year old. As you can see she melts me with her smile. As you might be able to tell, we are big Kansas State fans. My boys like all sports and keep Angie and I hopping. I have two other children not at home, Steven (Salt Lake City) and Jacqie (Hutchinson). I will try to get updated pictures of them soon.
It's January 1st, 6 more days till we leave for Liberia and It's like waiting for Christmas or a birthday (at least when I was younger). My support is in place, most of my packing is done and the clock is ticking. I'm praying daily that our Savior blesses all the team and gets us ready for the trip, please pray also.
Trusting in God.
Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment